Acceptance of Agreement by Use/Activation
Access to and use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and by using the Service you confirm your unconditional agreement to these Terms.
Service Availability; Required Device
- To access our Service you need an 802.11 a, b, g or n capable device ("Device").
- We do not accept any responsibility for your Device (or any other hardware) or software which you use to access the Service. Please refer to your hardware or software supplier for support for these products.
- Availability and performance of the Service is subject to all memory, storage and other limitations in your Device.
- The Service is available to your Device only when it is within the operating range of the Netstop Wi-Fi network.
- The Service may be subject to capacity restrictions at the Service location.
- We undertake to provide our Services with reasonable care and skill. We will endeavour to restore any Service outage as soon as we reasonably can. However we do not guarantee that our Service will be faultless, immediate, continuous, secure and virus-free.
Paying for the Service
- Payment is made by purchasing an access code either from a participating Service location or via online credit card. Not all methods of payment are available at all Service locations.
- Refer to your Service location or our online credit card payment website for current pricing.
- Payment for the Service is made in advance.
- All payments will be made in New Zealand Dollars.
- Access codes are available in varying amounts of time. Not all types of access codes are available at all Service locations.
- Once you have entered your access code into the Netstop Wi-Fi system your available time begins counting down. You cannot pause the code for later use. Your access will be finished when your available time counts down to zero.
- All codes have an expiry date which is printed on the code. Use of the code must begin before this date. After this date the code will become void and no refund will be given.
- If you purchased your code at a Service location then a refund may be given at the Service location's discretion.
- If you purchased your code via online credit card processing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. Include the problem you encountered and the access code. Refunds will be given at our discretion.
Privacy and Security
- Wireless systems use radio channels to transmit voice and data communications over radio frequencies in public spectrum. Therefore they are susceptible to interference by factors beyond our control such as weather and other devices operating in a similar radio frequency.
- Privacy cannot be guaranteed, and we are not liable to you or any other party for any lack of privacy you experience while using the Service.
- You acknowledge that the Service is not inherently secure and that wireless communications can be intercepted by equipment and software designed for that purpose. We cannot guarantee that you are safe from misuse, viruses, trojans, worms etc.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for taking such precautions and providing such security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Service. We strongly encourage and support certain security solutions, such as virtual private network (VPN) software, encryption, anti-virus software and personal firewalls, but do not provide these to our users and are not responsible for their effectiveness.
Acceptable Use Policy
You must ensure that your use of the Service:
- is not harmful to others or fradulent in nature
- does not infringe the rights of any person or entity (e.g. copyright, confidentiality)
- does not threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others
- is not defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive objectionable, fraudulent or deceptive
- does not damage our name or reputation
- does not endanger our network and systems
- is not for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, breaking the security on any computer or computer network, or using an access code which does not belong to you
- does not interfere with other peoples' use and enjoyment of this Service e.g. consuming excess resources; and
- does not breach any law.
If you fail to use the Service in accordance with these Terms we reserve the right to:
- suspend or terminate our Service to you withour refund; and
- act in any appropriate manner, where there are reasonable grounds for suspecting that unacceptable usage of our Service is occurring.
You agree to indemnify Netstop New Zealand Ltd, it's owners, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from and against all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses resulting from your use of the Service or from your failure to comply with these Terms.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms, for whatever reason shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of our right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of these Terms.
These Service Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
You agree that you will not use this Internet connection for downloading movies, music or other copyrighted material across p2p networks like bittorrent, gnutella etc. If our monitoring systems recognise this behaviour you may be disconnected without notice.